The vehicle has been reported to have odometer problems such as, but not limited to:
- Discrepancies in the vehicle's odometer history
- An analog odometer display
- A non-functioning odometer display
- An odometer display that has been replaced
- Inconclusive diagnostic test results of the vehicle's computer readings
- Vehicle was/is title branded in the U.S. as "Not Actual Miles" and/or "Exceeds Mechanical Limits"
Before you buy a used car, we recommend that you get a CARFAX Canada Vehicle History Report, take a thorough test drive and have the vehicle inspected by a qualified mechanic or auto technician to make sure the vehicle is functioning properly. We would also recommend speaking with your provincial vehicle registration authority to further ensure vehicle can be registered with and operated in your province.