- Car Care’s normal maintenance schedule is based on OEM maintenance guidelines for each vehicle.
- We recommend using the severe maintenance schedule if you live in an area with severe climate (ex. cold winters), you want to maintain the highest possible value for your car, or your car is prone to repairs. We specifically define severe driving conditions as follows:
- Stop and go traffic
- Less than 8km per trip
- In extreme heat, more than 32 degrees Celsius
- In extreme cold, less than -12 degrees Celsius
- In muddy, dusty or de-iced roads
- Towing or hauling heavy materials
- Due to Canada’s cold winters, we have automatically set the maintenance schedule for any Canadian vehicles to severe. You can change this setting in the Maintenance Schedule tab at any time.
What is the difference between the Normal and Severe maintenance schedule and how do I know which one to use?
Modified on: Sat, 16 Jan, 2021 at 12:36 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback